Change a Pet’s Life Day began in 2009 to bring attention to the fact the there are many homeless pets and to encourage adoption. Not only will you change a pet’s life when you adopt them but your life changes as well for the better.
There are many ways to change a pet’s life:
- Volunteering at a shelter or other rescue facility
- Fostering a pet in your home
- Teaching your pet a new activity
- Visiting an animal shelter/rescue
- Donating items to an animal shelter/rescue
- Giving your pet more exercise
At Morris Animal Inn, we think we have changed many pets’ lives for the better and we’d like to hear from you in honor of this special day. How have you made a difference in a pet’s life?
Source: Dogtipper.com, Dogtime.com